Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
Click here to open
Recipe type: Entrée
Serves: 12 Taquitos
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ⅛ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 cup blue cheese, divided
- 12 small flour tortillas
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1½ cups blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese and buffalo sauce until well combined.
- Stir in chicken until well combined.
- Place 2-3 Tablespoons of mixture spread into a thin
line onto center of flour tortilla. Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon of bleu cheese
over the top. Roll up tight.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and repeat for
- Once taquitos are arranged on
cookie sheet, lightly spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until taquitos are golden brown.
TO MAKE BLUE CHEESE SAUCE
- Combine sauce ingredients until smooth. Dip taquitos and enjoy!