Chicken Taco Casserole
2 cups cooked rice
2 cups cooked chicken, shredded (turkey is good too)
1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomato sauce
1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
1 (15 -30 ounce) can refried beans
1 cup cheese, grated (reserve in it's own baggie)
1 cup tomato, chopped (optional)
1 cup guacamole (optional)
1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
5 cups tortilla chips (optional)
1. Mix taco seasoning and tomato sauce.
2. Add shredded chicken and coat it well with tomato mixture.
3. Place cooked rice in the bottom of a 13 X 9 X 2 or disposable baking pan.
4. Top with chicken mixture.
5. (You may want to flash freeze at this point before going on to the next step) Top with 1-2 cans of refried beans so you have a nice even coating.
6. Freeze in the disposable pan or pop out and put in freezer bag.
7. Place casserole back in the 9 X 13 X 2 pan.
8. After thawing top with grated cheese.
9. Bake uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes at 350F or until hot all the way through and the cheese is nice and bubbly.
10. Top with your favorite toppings or dip with tortilla chips!