Click here for pdf file
Pepper BBQ Sauce
- 1 can of Dr. Pepper (12 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Pour Dr. Pepper into a medium sized saucepan with
Worcestershire sauce, and apple cider vinegar. Cook at medium heat until
it begins to boil.
- Lower heat and add maple syrup and ketchup. Stir
ingredients together and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Finally, add the brown sugar, salt, chili powder,
and garlic powder. Bring back to a boil, then lower heat, stir, and simmer
for 5 more minutes.
- Let cool and place in an airtight container. Refrigerate
until read to use.
Recipe adapted from Miss
In The Kitchen