Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
1 box brownie mix
1/2 stick butter
2 c whipped topping
1/2 c powdered sugar
3/4 c peanut butter
4 chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
1/2 c hot fudge ice cream topping
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease a spring form pan or a pie pan with butter. FOR CRUST: Melt butter and mix with brownie mix add egg and make sure all ingredients are incorporated.
2. Pour into prepared pan and bake in oven for about 15 to 20 minutes. It will be still wet. Let cool for about 20 minutes and with buttered finger tips press the brownie to make a rim in the pan. (Make sure it is not cooled too much, but definitely wait until it cools somewhat or you will burn your fingertips off.) At this point it should look like a pie crust. I let it completely cool in my spring form pan and then just slid it off onto a plate. If you are using a pie pan you can just leave it in the pan t serve.
3. FOR FILLING: While the crust is cooling after you have formed it into a pie crust, cream together the powdered sugar and the peanut butter, then add the whipped topping and fully incorporate it using a whisk. The mixture will be very thick, but very tasty.
4. With a spatula fill the crust with the peanut butter filling. Take the 4 peanut butter cups and chop them in to little pieces. (Freezing them first makes it much easier.) Sprinkle the chopped Reese's Cups on top of the filling.
5. Use two tablespoonfuls of hot fudge sundae topping and put it into the microwave for about 30 seconds then drizzled it over the top of the peanut butter pieces and filling. Place a piece of plastic wrap over the pie and freeze for about 3 hours. Enjoy!