Ham Cook In
I have to say I will never make a ham any other way after making Crock Pot Ham. Oh my goodness this so easy and turned out amazing!
7 pound ham
2 cups pineapple juice
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup maple syrup
1. Unwrap ham and place in the Crock-Pot￼
2. Rub ham with brown sugar on all sides.
3. Pour pineapple juice and maple syrup over the ham (optional you can put pineapple slices over ham.)
4. Cover and cook for 4-5 hours on low.
5. About an hour before serving pour juice over the top of the ham
6. Remove and let it rest for 10 minutes before carving.