Click here to open
Adobe .pdf file
Meatless Broccoli Parmesan
- 1/2 c. raw almonds
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets and steamed
(about 2 cups)
- 1/2 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Olive oil mister or cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place the almonds in a food processor. Process until
they're coarsely ground (see image in post--it's important to not under-
or over-process!). Transfer ground almonds to a medium bowl.
- Now place the broccoli florets in the food processor
and pulse until chopped. Add the chopped broccoli, cheese, and garlic to
the almonds and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the egg.
- Spray a mini-muffin tin with olive oil or cooking spray.
Form the broccoli mixture into 12 balls, squeezing them a little to make
sure they hold their shape, and place each one in its own cup in the
muffin tin. Bake until meatballs are golden on the outside and heated
through, about 20 minutes. Remove tin from oven and run a butter knife
along the edges of each muffin cup to loosen meatballs before gently
popping them out.
Grier Tillery shared Gluten-Free Recipes 24/7's photo.