Millionaire Pie Recipe
1. One Graham Cracker Pie Shell.
2. One 8 Ounce Package Softened Cream Cheese.
3. 1/2 Cup Sugar.
4. One 8 Ounce Can Crushed Pineapple Un Drained.
5. One Cup Fresh Frozen Coconut.( Keep back 1 Tablespoon )
6. One Cup Pecans Finely Chopped.
7. One 8 Ounce Container Cool Whip.
Cream together your cream cheese and sugar with a hand mixer for 3-4 minutes. Now add in the pineapple, coconut , and pecans and mix together very well. Now fold in half of the whipped topping and mix well together. Pour into the graham cracker pie shell.
Take the other half of the cool whip and place it on top of the pie. Toast the tablespoon of reserved coconut to golden brown under your broiler and sprinkle it on top of your pie for garnish. Cover the pie and place back in the freezer. When ready to serve let the pie thaw just enough to be able to be able to cut your pie.
Serve your pie on saucers or pie plates that you have had in the freezer for at least 4 hours and it will work better if they have been in the freezer over night. You can if you wish garnish the top of your pie with a maraschino cherry .