**No Bake Peanut Butter Cups**
1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
6 tablespoons butter (melted)
6 tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup milk chocolate chips (melted)
1. Mix together - Peanut butter, melted butter, brown sugar.
2. Stir in - Powdered Sugar & vanilla.
3. Melt Chocolate chips in double broiler or microwave.
4. Line up muffin pans with paper baking cups inside.
5. With a rubber spatula, drip some chocolate on the bottom of all the baking cups, then layer with peanut butter mixer, then add more chocolate on top. No thicker than 3/4" each.
6. Let cool in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to harden.
7. Peel paper and enjoy!