Pineapple Upside Down Cake Jello Shots
3/4 cup (180 mL) boiling water
1 3-ounce box pineapple Jello gelatin
1/4 cup (60 mL) cold water
1/2 cup (120 mL) vodka
1/4 cup (60 mL) butterscotch schnapps
1/4 cup (60 mL) Irish cream
1. Dissolve the gelatin into the boiling water in a large bowl.
2. Measure and pour the schnapps, vodka, Irish cream, and cold water into the bowl. Thoroughly stir until well mixed. Allow the mixture to cool a little.
3. Add a maraschino cherry in plastic shot cups.
4. Carefully pour the Jello mixture over the cherries.
5. Chill in the refrigerator to allow the mixture to fully set and harden.