Don't forget these delicious
Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots
via Bakers Royale
1. Cut the bottoms of the strawberry flat to get them to stand upright. When you do so, make sure that you do not cut off so much that there is a hole in the bottom.
2. Use a huller, apple corer, or melon baller to empty out the strawberry (I used the latter).
3. Check each strawberry and make sure there is not a hole in the bottom before you start filling. You can do this by holding it up to the light.
1 Box Strawberry Jell-O
8 oz. Tequila
6 oz Cointreau or Peach Schnapps
1 cup hot water
1/4 cup cold water
Salt for Garnish
Lime for garnish
1. Boil one cup of hot water in a saucepan, then add in Jell-O powder and whisk until powder is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Set aside.
2. Combine tequila and Cointreau, in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add liquor mixture to cold water and stir to combine. Then add cold liquor mixture to hot Jell-O mixture and stir to combine.
3. Pour final Jell-O mix into strawberries and chill overnight. Take a wedge of lime and use it to moisten the edge of the strawberries, then dip and rotate strawberries in salt to rim. Garnish with cut lime triangles to finish.